There are two parts to the application, first the membership covenant, to read and agree with, then on page 2 is a short form to fill out. After submitting you will be contacted to have a brief meeting with two elders, and to celebrate joining us a a member.
Believing that all men are sinful and that the just sentence of that sin is eternal separation from God (Romans 3:23; 6:23) and that Jesus Christ is God’s only provision for man’s sin (Romans 5:8) and having personally received Jesus Christ as my Savior (John 1:12)
- and -
being committed to the doctrine, purpose, and structure of Hill Country Bible Church Georgetown, I commit myself to God and to the other members to live out the following:
1. I will commit to be a growing disciple of Jesus Christ...
• Connect & Grow with God and others weekly in a HCBCGT Worship Service (Hebrews 10:24-25)
• Grow in my love for God and others by joining a HCBCGT Community Group (Mark 12:31)
• Serve God’s church by joining a HCBCGT Ministry Team (I Peter 4:10)
• Invest in relationships with lost people and invite them into a personal relationship with Christ
2. I will seek to maintain the unity of the church by living and ministering in grace, following the leadership of the church (Hebrews 13:17) and submitting to the principle of church restoration (Matthew 18:15-20).
3. I will share the responsibility of the church by participating in financial support of the ministry (II Corinthians 9:6-7).
Yes I Agree
Type Your Full Name
Do Not Fill This Out